Reconstruction and modernization of the Urban Waste Disposal Plant located in Stare Lubiejewo include among others.:
– Construction of a new basin landfill ballast cap. approx. 365 thousand. m3
– Construction of the plant for biological waste treatment capacity of approx. 20.3 thousand. Mg / a,
– Reconstruction of municipal waste sorting plant – adjusting the entire system to the threshold capacity of approx. 40.5 thousand. Mg / a,
– Reconstruction of social facilities.
The scope of completed documentation include:
– A report on the impact of the project on the environment,
– statement of water management conditions with obtaining permit for the execution of the local sewage treatment plant
– Construction design and building permits,
– executive project,
– Technical specifications of the workmanship and the receipt of work,
– Bills of quantities,
– Investor estimates.